Monday, November 4, 2013

Life is Beautiful 189.

 Dubai City Centre is always busy with international visitors particularly from Europe.Murthy  came to the main entrance along with Lizioli  .Lizioli was very much impressed with City Centre  one of the biggest mall in Dubai.
Mr Murthy this is a good mall.  i like  it.
Murthy.Yes,Ram suggested me to take you for this.Chocolates,Badam you can buy here.
Lizioli.Yes,i will buy for my kids
After finishing the shopping  they reached Sheraton Hotel where Murthy and Lizioli  was staying.
Driver Ali was waiting in the reception.
Good After noon sir,Mr Ram gave this cover to you.He gave the cover to Lizioli.
Thank you .Lizioli took the cover from Ali.After that Ali left.
Lizioli.Murthy this is our agreement with Ram's Company. He called Ram

Good after noon Ram .I am Lizioli here .Ali gave me the Contract signed by your MD.Thank you so much.
Ram.Not at all.We have signed for One year now will be renewed every year.As per that we will cover your Philosophy and policies in our channel.Coverage will be twice in a week.Every thing we have mentioned there.
Lizioli.Yes.Just now we returned from City Centre.I will give it to Murthy.
Murthy.Ram,City Centre was nice.
Ram.Lizioli is leaving today to Italy.
Murthy.Yes Ram.
Ram.Mr Lizioli wishing you a Very  Happy and Safe Journey.
Lizioli.Thank you.My flight is at  8P.M.
Ram.Take care,Bye.
After that Ram received a call from Kathambari
Hello Ram  How are you.
Ram.I am fine .Tell me where are you.
Kathambari.At present i am in City Centre metro station.Waiting for a coverage ad.
Ram.Good,What for you called.
Kathambari.My mom felt very bad on that day .She asked me to contact  wheather you will be free on coming friday.
Ram.I do n't know .But i will tell you tomorrow.
Kathambari.Bye Ram.
Ram.Bye
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
5-11-13.



No comments: