Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life is Beautiful 190.

After Kathambari's call  Ram was busy with his day to day routine.On thuresday afternoon he called Kathambari  to confirm   on his friday visit to her place.Vasanthy took the phone
Ram Kathambari has forgotten to take her cell.
Ram.I see,Vasanthy i am coming tomorrow.
Vasanthy. Lovely.I am eagerly waiting to see my Ram.
Ram.I too,how are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine always thinking about you.What time you will come.
Ram .Twelve o clock will be alright.
Vasanthy.Fine,what all the things i can prepare for my dear Ram  Kesari,or Gulab jamun.
Ram.As you wish.Both i like.More then the sweets i want to see my Sweet Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.  I Love you Ram.
By that time Driver Ali was knocking Ram 's door.
Ram.Vasanthy My Driver Ali is knocking my door.I will come back to you. soon.
Vasanthy.OK.see you tomorrow.I will tell Kathambari.
Ram opened the door .Ali wished him
Good afternoon Sir .Kathambari madam has asked you  to contact this number.
Ram.Thank you i will call now.He took the number called to Kathambari,Hello Kathambari Ali gave this number tell me.
Kathambari.Ram i am in  Sharjah  Expo Centre Tomorrow .they are inaugurating  Machinary and watch exhibition.They invited  our channel to cover the events.Atkinson asked me  to take you for this programme with our Camera Person Mukund .
Ram.Fine, What time we have to go there.
Kathambari Morning Eleven o clock.I will tell mummy  about this development and ask her not to prepare tomorrow's lunch.We will make it on Sunday
Ram.No Problem work is important.
Kathmbari.I will come to your place at 10 A.m.to to pick you.Bye now.
Ram .Bye.
Ram was wondering why every time  his meeting with Vasanthy  was post poning.
 He also got the answer ,Every thing has already written by God.All for good only,he consoled himself.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
12-11-13.



No comments: