Monday, November 4, 2013

Whart ever will happen will happen.

I Want to share my real experience with all our friends,was happened to my eldest daughter and one has to accept the reality in life.i remember correctly ,it was 1983 ,September 16 th, I Was watching Kannada movie at Hassan ,Karnataka state.i returned to my hotel after the movie.At that time  i was working for a Pharmaceutical company and i used to travel a lot.I got a message from the hotel manager that my 10 year old daughter,had a fracture.When one of her friend her right hand.I was paniky and worried.Then i contacted my wife at mysore and came to know nothing to worry.As one of my friends had admitted her in K.R.Hospital,Mysore.The Very next day i reached the hospital and saw my daughter,she was in bandage and the doctor said she has to go for surgery,for none of her fault,she had to suffer.One of her friend twisted her hand that has led to this extent.
My wife was very much worried ,being a girl ,she prayed to god that she should recover soon.The next day the orthopaedic surgeon did surgery to her hand for nearly two hours and nothing to worry.Even after the surgery,she had physiotherapy and shock treatments.She has big scar in her right hand.Whenever i saw that scar,i feel for her.Why this happened to her?.Basically she is quiet ,calm and pious.But what ever happens will happen.I strongly believe in this philosophy.Exactly after two decades after this incident she is happily married and i am happy to see her driving a car in the U.A.E. With her 3Lovely children.
I was telling to my wife these happenings are also written earlier.So what ever happens will happen,all for good.
K.Ragavan.
Tranquil Seniors Club Member.

No comments: