Monday, November 18, 2013

Life is Beautiful 191.

Friday Morning Ram was  waiting in his house for Kathambari's arrival to go to Sharjah Expo exhibition.His phone was ringing.Vasanthy was in the other line
Good morning Ram.Kathambari told me about your today's Programme.I am   happy your Company is giving high respect for you.
Ram.What for Vasanthy respect
Vasanthy.Your MD Atkinson  is asking you to cover most of the Prestigious events and meetings.It shows how important you are in your Organisation.
Ram.Oh,For that you told respect.All this credit goes to Kathambari only.She only introduced.
Vasanthy.I am also one way thankful to Atkinson.
Ram.What for Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.Because he has sent  Kathambari to Mysore Engineering college function where she met you  and introduced Atkinson.If she  would have not met you  i never meet you.
Ram.You are right Vasanthy.I too never thought that i will be meeting you after three decades.All by god's grace.
Vasanthy.You are right. I am happy  you are close by to me for that i am sincerely thanking the God.
Ilove you so much Ram,that was one of the main reason i met you here.
Ram.Yes. I too feel  the same.I love you and you are always in my heart.
Vasanthy.I am very lucky Ram.All the Best for your today's programme.Take care.I miss you.Hope to see next week.
Ram.I am also hoping to see you next week.
By that time his door  bell was ringingBye ,Vasanthy.he kept the phone.
Kathambari was standing out side
Good morningRam.Am i late.
Ram.No,You are in time.I am ready.
Kathambari.We will make a move.
They came to Kathambari's car.Ram was surprised to see her car.
Ram.Have you changed your car.
Kathambari.Yes i changed to Sunny.
Ram.Nice car
Ram sat in front seat and Kathambari  started driving.
(To be Continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
19-11-13.

No comments: