Friday, August 8, 2014

Article 363.

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 9 August 14  (363)
Bliss of nature


Last week I visited California from Denver. Usually the weather is hot, but to my good luck, the weather was very pleasant. I visited the famous Golden Gate bridge and was thrilled to see one of the greatest constructions of mankind. The Golden Gate bridge is the main and  famous tourist attraction in San Francisco. There is another famous place like the  Muir Woods US National Monument Park. It is an amazing place. The park which caters to pedestrians has superb biodiversity. Trees are preserved, natural habitat is very well maintained. It has some spectacular scenes to watch and beautiful pathways inside the forest like park. Other attractions are Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf.

I also visited the famous vineyard of San Francisco. I had many memorable drives along the city. It was one of the best trips I had. The trip was even better when I met one of my old friends and we shared our old business memories back in those days. The trip was so soothing. What more do you need when you have such wonderful places on this planet? And yet we humans fight for little things and pollute the nature.
K.Ragavan, Denver

No comments: