Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life is Beautiful 230.

Ram and Prasanna reached Kathambari's house on friday for the Satyanarayana pooja.Vasanthy was very happy to see Ram after few  weeks.
Ram.Good morning,how are you.Meet my friend Prasanna.
Vasanthy.Nice to meet you Prasanna.Kathambari told about you.  I am  happy you have come for this.Where is  Chander
Prasanna.He said ,he will come   direct here.
Kathambari came from the room.Good morning Ram and Prasanna.Wel come .
After that they had Tea  .The Priest came exactly at 9.A.M Started the pooja.
Pooja was over at 12-30 PM.Mean time Chander came and Joined the Pooja.
After the heavy lunch all were sitting and talking.
Kathambari.Prasanna,Hope you have settled in Dubai.
Prasanna.Yes,i am comfortable here.I read one article in The National,mentioning Dubai is the 7City in the World for living and other  areas .The survey has taken by the famous magazine Forbes.
Ram.I also read it.Dubai is going to be the talk of the place in the future.Already  Dubai has established a fine tourist destination in the World map.
Prasanna.A desert has come up to this extent is great.
Ram.Certainly,Mainly because of the leaders Vision,Com mitment and above all implementation.
Prasanna.We are all lucky Indians  to work in a good  atmosphere  here.
Ram.Yes,In our Country also now things  are changing.
Chander.Yes ,i heard from my friends.But it will take some more time.
Vasanthy.You  all can relax for some more time.Then  we all will have Prasadam  i mean lunch. .
Ram.I have to go  urgent because my friend is coming next week from India.
Vasanthy.I see, i am happy you have come.Please come and have Prasadam .Ram went in side with her.
Vasanthy.I am happy to see you after long time.I miss you a lot Ram.,love you
Ram.I tooYou are very beautiful in this Orange color Saree.
Vasanthy.You too with this cream color shirt.Take care.After noon i call you.
Ram collected the Prasadam to home  and departed  from there to his house.
(to be collected)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
26-8-14.

No comments: