Friday, August 15, 2014

Article 364.

Article Published in The Gulf Today on 16 Aug(Article 364).

Actor nonpareil

The other day when I was watching news on my television, I was shocked to hear the demise of actor Robin Williams.  A few days back only I was watching one of his memorable films One Hour Photo. This film was different from his usual movies. 

The movie was touching and was a sentimental one. I couldn’t believe the actor was only 63, and he passed away. His memorable films like Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji, and Aladdin are such movies that no one can forget easily. In this regard I remember a famous quote. The quote says, “Men may come and men may go, but people with remarkable achievement will stay forever. It is true about this actor.”

RIP Robin Williams.
K.Ragavan, Denver 

No comments: