Sunday, December 28, 2014

Letter.

Letter Published in Gulf News UAE on 29Dec 14

Letters: December 29, 2014

Readers write to Gulf News about issues affecting them and their community
  • By Gulf News readers
  • Published: 15:25 December 28, 2014
  • Gulf News
Writing to the paper
I have been reading Gulf News for more than two decades and I want to share my association with readers. I still remember my first letter was published in Friday magazine on December 31, 2004. The letter was my comment on the article about scientist Krishna Murthy Kannan. Then, in June 2006 June I joined the Gulf News Readers Club (GNRC) as a member.
Since then I have been contributing letters to Gulf News despite my departure to my home country, India, in 2009. I have seen the development of Gulf News both in Nation and Views in the issues they have covered over the years. I always remember Gulf News and cherish my first letter published and the moment I became a member of GNRC.
Exactly on December 31 this year, I will be completing a decade contributing in various ways to the UAE’s leading newspaper. I am once again thanking Gulf News for a long association.
From Mr,K.Ragavan
Bengaluru, India

No comments: