Monday, December 22, 2014

Life is Beautiful 247.

After the Lunch Meeting Ram was waiting for his Vasanthy's call.He was anxious to know his Beautiful Vasan thy's selection for Kathambari.The same time Kathambari was thinking what is her Mother's choice.She was little restless.Then thought of calling Prasanna  and ask him directly about his decision wheather he likes or not.The same time Prasanna was also thinking the same.
Kathambari  took the mobile started dialing Prasanna.After seeing her number Prasanna  was surprised.
Kathambari.Hi,Prasanna,How are you.
Prasanna.I am fine.How are you.
Kathambari.I am asking you one question,please tell me  frankly with out mistaking me.
Prasanna.I wo n't mistake.Tell me
Kathambari.I like you,love you.Do you like me.Because i have to tell my mum.
Prasanna was  very happy to hear this from her.
Prasanna.Really, I am very lucky.I too love you.
Kathambari.Thank you.I can tell my Mumma today.But Mumma has   got a boy in her mind.But i will convince her.
Prasanna.Hope you will convince her.
Kathambari.Thank you for the reply.I am very happy and i am flying in the air with joy.
Prasanna.Me too Kathambari Ilove you,
Kathambari.Love you too,See you later.
After that Conversation Prasanna received a Call from Ananda Rao.
Prasanna.Hello Uncle,How are you.What for you called
Ananda rao.Hope your mother might have told about your Marriage proposal.My niece horoscope suited your horoscope.If you come to Mysore next month you can see the Girl and fix the  marriage date.
Prasanna.Uncle, I will talk to my mother.
Anandarao.O.K.Prasanna.Bye now.
Prasanna was shocked about this development.
By that time his Mobile was ringing.
(to be Continued0.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
23-12-14.

No comments: