Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life is Beautiful 246.

After the heavy lunch Raj started the topic.
Kathambari, the lunch was nice.I like the Badam cake.
Kathambari.Thank you.That was made by my Mum.She makes  sweets nicely
Raj.  I See. all items are delicious particulrly onion Sambar.
Vasanthy.Thank you for your compliment.I love cooking.
Raj. Cooking is an art.All can not cook nicely.
Ram.Yes,all can not cook with tasty.
Kathambari.Yes,You are right.Mummy cooks very nicely.
Raj. Kathambari is smart,intelligent and well mannered .The person who is going to marry her is lucky.
Vasanthy.I am also thinking to  perform her marriage.Thinking to look for a good suitable boy here in Dubai.
Ram.Good idea.Kathambari Mother's idea is good.What you say.
Kathambari. What ever Mum's decision i will follow.
Vasanthy.Thank you dear.If you have any one in your  mind  tell me frankly.
Kathambari.Thank you Mum.You give me two days time.I will tell.
Vasanthy.Why two days.
Kathambari.I have to find out from that person wheather he likes me or not.
Vasanthy.  Is he in Dubai.
Kathambari.Yes.
Vasanthy.O.K. If both like each other I can perform the Wedding.  But in my mind i was thinking one proposal for her. Now i do n't  want to think that.
Ram.Nice to hear from your mind.Can you spell out
Vasanthy.He is a Good smart Intelligent boy.I like him.But how far Kathambari likes ----
Ram.Name the person.
Vasanthy.I want to talk to his parents in India.
Kathambari.Mum ,Who is he.
Vasanthy.But i give first preference  to  your  choice.
Raj.Good decision Madam.
Ram.Hope to know the boy's name with in two days.
Kathambari.Mum can you  tell your choice name.
Vasanthy.I will tell once you tell your name.
Kathambari.O.K. Mum.
Vasanthy.Before Raj leaves  the boy's name will be announced.
Raj.I am also eagerly waiting to hear the name of the lucky guy who is going to marry Kathambari.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
16-12-14.






No comments: