Monday, December 1, 2014

Life is Beautiful 244.

Dubai was busy with National day celebrations .All the important roads was blocked.Ram 's car was
detained near Galadari  round about waiting for the signal.Along with him Raj and Prasanna was sitting .Raj,How are you Prasanna.How is your mother.
Prasanna.I am fine Mother also fine.
Ram. I do  n't think we will reach Kathambari's place before 12 for lunch.
Prasanna.No sir,now the time is only 11-20 .We can easily reach before 12P.M.
 Raj.Prasanna ,you are not in your usual mood.Tell us what is the matter.
Prasanna.Nothing sir
Ram.Do n't feel shy .Tell us.We are your friends.
Prasanna.Yesterday mother spoke to me.She got a horoscope from Ananda rao for me.
Ram.Good news,Why you are up set.
Prasanna.I am not thinking my marriage now.
Ram.You have any body in your mind.
Prasanna. No.
Ram.Then  why you hesitate .Anandarao is a good friend of us.His recommendation should be good and  suits to you..
Raj.Yes Prasanna ,Ram is right.He is a good friend of us.He will suggest good alliance only.
Prasanna.I know. But
By that time the  Green signal came Ali started the Car.
Ram.What But.You have any body in your mind here in  Dubai
Prasanna.I am  liking her.But i do n't know her liking
Ram.Good.Who is that lucky girl.
Prasanna.I feel shy.Now i do n't want to reveal the name now.Give me some time..
Ali.Sir Madam Kathambari's house has come.
Ram saw his watch it was exactly 12.0 P.M.
Ram.I am happy we reached in time.
(to be continued)

K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
2-12-14.

.


No comments: