Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Life is Beautiful 317.

Ram also wished Prasanna's mother.How are you
Mother.I am fine ,how are you.
Ram.I am fine.Prasanna and Kathambari are fine.Prasanna  given Saffron pockets to you.Please take this.
Mother .Thank you. I used to send this to Sri Ramanujar Sannadhi in Melkottai through one friend using  for their daily   pooja.
Ram.Sri Ramanujar is great Acharyar.
Ananda rao.Next year a great celebration has arranged  in Karnataka for his 1000th B.day.
Ram.Deserving one for this  Personality.Man who has created a revolution in SriVaishnavam  Philosophy.I am really proud  to be  his disciple
AnandaRao..Really we are all proud he has done a great work in Karnataka and spent more years.. This Achayan will be remembered for ever.
Ram.Certainly.
Mother brought Sweets and fruits to Ram.
Thank you.My favorite Ragi sweet adai
Mother.I know,you love that.
Ram.I love this ragiadai prepared by jackry.
Mother.  Tasty and good for health.
After that Ram spent few minutes then left for Ananda Rao's house.
While going Ram visitedMurthy's house.Tomy came very fast  after seeing his Boss
Ram just pated Tomy and Tomy was jumping with joy.
Murthy.Yesterday only Tomy came from the hospital.
Ram.I am sincerely thanking you for taking care for nearly three years.
Murthy.He is quiet,soft and understandable.
Ram.Thank you for your compliment.I will make a move.Tomorrow morning i am leaving.
Murthy.Ram i will drop you in your hotel.
Ram  thanked Murthy's wife and daughter for their nice Soup.
Murthy dropped Ram to his hotel
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
26-4-16





No comments: