Friday, May 12, 2017


Letter Published in Gulf News UAE on 13 May 17 Strict  measures on licences
This tragic incident happened in the Indian capital city of New Delhi in a school close to a depot where a gas container leaked, it was kept for industrial use (‘India gas tanker leak sends 200 students to hospital’, Gulf News, May 7). The investigation is on and the people who are responsible for this negligence should be punished. Luckily, there weren’t any causalities, except for throat and eyes irritations. The government should not issue licences for these types of establishments near school or residential areas. I pray for the speedy recovery of the students.
From Mr K. Ragavan
Bengaluru, India

No comments: