Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Life is Beautiful 466.

Next day Ram,Raj and Atkinson reached Sulai man's office where the Venue was organized.After some time Kathambari,Vasanthy,Nirmala ,Prasanna arrived .The meeting started and many eminent speakers and Journalists spoken on Terrorism.Nirmala's turn came.She spoke nicely for twenty minutes and every one applauded.In the conclusion Sulaiman suddenly announced Ram to deliver
and he introduced Ram  to audience.I know Ram few years only through my business connections.He is a Well read,knowledgeable and former professor  now holding a key position in Atkinson's media channel.I welcome  Ram to say few words on this seminar.
Ram never anticipated this he came to the stage.
Ram Mr Sulai man,the organizers of the event  and ladies and Gentlemen .Good Morning to all,
Abudhabi is known for tall buildings like that today all speakers  are tall i mean not in height  but their speech.Nirmala spoke about terrorism and how International Community is suffering due to this
Corruption and terrorism should be eradicated.Corruption should be eradicated  for a country's. economic development and terror for the safety.I am thanking you all for given me an opportunity to express my opinion on this.Thank you.
After that every one complimented Ram for his inspired speech.
Then the lunch started.Vasanthy came close to Ram.
Ram,you spoke very well.I remember the olden days. Ilove you.Slowly she whispered.
Ram.Thank you.I too.
Kathambari .Ram,impressive speech.I remember the first day i met you in Mysore J.C.Eng college.

Ram.Yes,after my speech only you recommended to your Channel.I always remember that.
After the Lunch all left the hall.Vasanthy came near to Ram.Others was talking.
Ram,when we can meet in Dubai
Ram.I too but some work is coming always.
Vasanthy.True.I will mail you.
Ram.That is best.Love you
Vasanthy.I too.
After that they left to their places.
Raj.Ram today you spoke very nicely.
Ram .If you tell i am happy.You are a Wonderful Journalist
Raj.Thank you.
After that both took rest.
Raj.Atkinson complimented you very nicely.He is proud to have a Chief Executive like you.
Ram.By god's grace.
Raj.This word i like  from you always.
Ram.With out his blessings we can not do any thing.
Then they went for rest
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
5-3-19

No comments: