Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Good old movieRocky Kannada

Rocky film Dear Mr Nagendra Urs, One and half decadesback this picture was taken nicely by you and your team is laudable.Good star casts Yash,RameshBhat, Girijalokesh, PadmajaRao,Heroine Bianca Desai,Good old Laxmidevi, Thimmaraju.and others done their roles very well.Good lilting musicby Vivek-Narayan and pleasing Cinematography by S.R.Sudhakar if I am right is worth to be mention here.Editing and Nice Directiorial touch by you.I have seen this picture today in the you tube. and watching and writing this.I returned from the UAE in2009 and I do not know what has happened between 93-2009 in the filmIndustry in India.Few years only I am studying and writing my tribute column inmy blogs. Today it is my pleasure to tribute you for the venture.Your recent film Warrant I could n’t find. Wishing you all the best in the coming days and many more you have to Direct with success. WithWarmregards, K.Ragavan

No comments: