Sunday, September 3, 2023

Tribute 782.

Tribute to GoogleBlog and Its Views 782. Today, I am delighted to pay tribute to the rapidly growing social website, Google, and its blogs, which have made a significant impact over the years. I initiated my blog, named "Creativity," back in October 2008, if my memory serves me right. In the initial years, my blog's average monthly views stood at around 1,000. However, in recent months, it has skyrocketed to an impressive 13,000 views per month, which brings me immense joy. I consider myself a humble contributor to Google's vast content ecosystem, and over the course of one and a half decades, this number has increased thirteenfold, marking a substantial improvement. My blog encompasses my letters, articles, and my tribute column. Periodic updates from Google's blog, regarding view numbers and global statistics, provide additional validation for my content. My consistent daily postings, especially my tribute columns dedicated to various personalities, bring me even greater satisfaction. The feedback and appreciation for the individuals I pay tribute to are truly commendable. I sincerely express my gratitude to Google for their fantastic platform, Blogspot.com, and for the diverse readership from around the world who have visited my blog over the years. I am committed to continuing this project, and I am confident that the daily average view numbers will continue to rise in the days to come. With warm regards, K. Ragavan Until we meet again next week, 4-9-23

No comments: