Friday, October 13, 2023

JaiHind.

My income.  My house.  My car, my business,.  My other Assets etc.  All this is safe, as long as my country is safe.  Otherwise everything will go up in flames.  Today two million Ukrainians are taking refuge in other countries leaving everything behind in the Russo-Ukraine war.  They were lucky to have neighboring countries that gave them shelter.  What will happen to us???.  Where do you think we can go???  Pakistan on one side, Bangladesh on the other side, Indian Ocean below, China above, countless traitors inside the country!!!  Remember that there is no other country to give you asylum.  So instead of cheap petrol and free ration, prefer a strong nation and a strong Armed Forces WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.    *An undeniable truth.*🙏 🙏 Jai Hind 🙏

No comments: