Monday, October 30, 2023

Tribute to Parijathafilm.

Tribute to KannadaFilm Parijatha and my letter to my friend DirectorPrabhu Srinivas Dear PrabhuSrinivas, Just now I saw your movie Parijatha.Even though remake movie nicely taken for the Kannada Audiance. I do not know who has written the dialoques , I really enjoyed. Diganth, AindrithaRay, Ramji, Sharan,MukyaMantrichandru, Sadhu, PadmajaRao, and all others done their role very well. ManoMurthy’s lilting music. ,Srinivas Devasam’s beautiful shots of Mysore, Good editing by Sai Suresh if I am right was nice. I was so happy to see this film today even though taken Eleven years back it was remarkable. Choreography I need not say wonderful.I think I have seen all your Kannada Pictures. I sincerely thank Shankar Krishnamurthy my good friend for introducing to you.Memorable movie even though old.Wishing you all the best and coming days will be more beautiful with your new concepts.Many areas I have seen your Directorial touch and I admired. WithWarm Regards, K.Ragavan 30-10-23

No comments: