Friday, October 27, 2023

Tribute to my cobrother.

In memory of my dearCobrother and cherished friend, Varadan Our family recently endured a painful loss as we bid farewell to our beloved relative and my Cobrother Varadan, who peacefully departed on the 27th in Chennai. Despite his prolonged illness, his enduring friendship with me over the decades is a bond that will forever remain in my heart. As the first son-in-law in my father-in-law's family, he graciously welcomed me on numerous occasions, be it at family gatherings, functions, or weddings. His gentle demeanor, the way he introduced me to his acquaintances, and his warm hospitality continue to be etched in my memory. Though his sons and daughters have found success and stability in their lives, the void left by his absence is truly immeasurable. Even my own children affectionately referred to him as "Periappa" (uncle), and he held a special place in their hearts, much like a father figure. In this challenging time, I offer my heartfelt prayers to our Acharyan, seeking the strength and fortitude for Varadan's family members to cope with the loss. May his soul rest in peace. K. Ragavan October27, 23

No comments: