Sunday, October 8, 2023

Tribute 787.

Tribute to Various Sports Players787. Today, I feel compelled to discuss various sports personalities. India's remarkable achievement of acquiring 107 medals across different categories in the Asian Games through various athletes is truly amazing and commendable. Many sports enthusiasts have demonstrated their prowess in marathon running, regardless of their age and years of experience. I must highlight the outstanding accomplishments of my dear friends, Basavaraj and ChandraShekhar, who have excelled in marathon running for over three decades, covering thousands of kilometers. Their dedication deserves special recognition. In the realm of cricket, we have talented sports personalities representing all countries' teams. Trucking has also emerged as a commendable sport, with both genders making a significant impact. It's worth noting that my youngest daughter's favorite sport is trucking, and she enjoys it in the USA. Basketball is gaining popularity in South Asia and the USA, with both genders excelling from various countries. Notably, two of my twin grandsons and my granddaughter are National and state-level basketball players respectively, which fills me with pride. For senior citizens, walking is a prominent sport, with many individuals averaging 8,000 to 12,500 steps per day—an admirable feat. It has been proven that sports, regardless of the arena and for both genders, contribute to good health and longevity. Today, I felt compelled to share my thoughts about these remarkable sports personalities in my blog. K.Ragavan Until We meet again next week 9-10-23

No comments: