Sunday, March 31, 2024

Tribute 812

Homage to My Friend Thiagarajan812. Today, I feel compelled to write in my blog about my close friend who has consistently inspired me with his traditional and cultural values—Thiagarajan. I have known him for over thirteen years and have witnessed his unique style of hospitality during various religious occasions, which I would like to highlight here. Seven years ago, if memory serves me right, my wife and I attended his daughter's wedding in Kumbakonam. On March 28, 2024, I attended his son's wedding with my wife in Hyderabad. In both instances, I noticed the unwavering hospitality and affection shown to us by Thiagarajan's family and his in-laws, which I deeply admire. It's rare to find families that uphold traditions, devotion, and receive blessings from their elders and spiritual guides, and Thiagarajan's family is one such exceptional example. They have been blessed with the guidance of their Guruji Sri KrishnaPremiji for decades, and their devotion to Guruji KrishnaPremi is indescribable. Today, I pay tribute to this dedicated individual who has not only made a mark in his professional and social circles but is also a person of admirable character. Only a few individuals possess such charismatic and admirable qualities, and Thiagarajan is undoubtedly one of them. Before I conclude, I extend my heartfelt wishes for happiness, health, and peace to Thiagarajan's wife, daughter, son, and their entire family. I also take pride in mentioning my association with his two Sammandhis who also come from a rich traditional background. Warm regards, K. Ragavan 1-4-24 Until We Meet Again Next Week

No comments: