Monday, March 4, 2024

My inputs .

The following are my inputs Share your inputs for BJP's election manifesto for 2024 elections: On the one hand I applaud the overall developments over the decade by the ModijiGovernment iwould. Like to give my suggestion as a Commonman and senior citizen of Bharat. Railway concession fare should be revoked since most of the Seniorcitizens can plan their trip.No senior citizen will have frequent travel unless needed.Second thing Bank deposit rate interest for fixed deposit for no pensioner . Can considered to 12Percent per year up to 30 lakhs of deposit.Many Senior citizens after finishing their responsibilities of education and marriage to their kith and kin may be accumulate 30 laks May be the maximum. If they earn12percent 30000 per month they can maintain husband and wife with today’s inflation rate. Will the Modi government consider this in their third term. I am confident with People’s blessings he will come back to power again.As a senior citizen and admirer of this government I give my appeal on behalf of Non pensioners. With warm regards, K.Ragavan Jai Bharat https://nm-4.com/2C1gAb via NaMo App

No comments: