Friday, August 28, 2009

Article Published in Gulf today on 29..August.09.Uae.

Banking
On luck
Waiting for hours is not only difficult but also tiresome.Recently ,i had to encash a cheque at a leading multinatonal bank.
Since I was not aware of the Ramadan timings,Ireached the bank at 8-30am,thinking that during Ramadan they may open ,at that time.
I saw a board stating that the openingtime was 9.am.Idecided to meet a friend and return.When i arrived back ,Iwas shocked to seethat more then 60,people had collected tokens.
Ithought Imay have to wait for two hours.
While Iwas wondering what to do, a person approched me and said,I got some urgentwork.You can use this token.'
The number was instantly displayed on the board.Imanaged to collect my cheque amount.
Time is precious.I counted myself lucky that the gentle man came to my rescue.
K.Ragavan.

No comments: