Monday, December 10, 2012

Life is Beautiful 142.

Next day Vasanthy called Ram  at 9.A.M.
Good Morning Ram,Had your Break fast.
Ram.Not yet,i was expecting your call.
Vasanthy.Thank you.I too was eagerly waiting to talk with you.Iwill come to City Cente at 10.A.m.After spending some time we will have Lunch. i will wait in the Main Entrance where we met last time.
Ram.O.K. See you in City Centre.
Ram reached the main entrance  at 10.a.m. sharp  saw Vasanthy was waiting for him.She was looking more beautiful with Blue Saree.She smiled gently seeing Ram.
You are in time.Icame five minitues before.What time your flight
Ram.Night 12.30.Pm.
Vasanthy. Fine ,You have enough time.I want to present a gift  to you.
Ram. Do n't worry about that YouYour self a great gift to me.
Vasanthy.For my happiness  you should accept that.
Ram.What is thatGift.
Vasanthy.I t is a New Mobile Phone from Samsung you have all apps.After returning from India you should talk to me daily
Ram.Oh My God.You are crazy.
Vasanthy.Yes,I am crazy. I do n't want to miss you Like the past
Ram.For me too .
Vasanthy.Let us go to the Samsung Show room.
Both are entering to the Samsung show room.At that time Some body was calling
Hi Vasanthy How are you
Vasanthy.Pleasant Surprise to see you Nandini in Dubai.
Vasanthy.Meet Ram this is Nandini my Newzealand friend.When you came .
Nandini.Yesterday. In fact i wanted to call you but i missed your Number but remembering Kathambari's office .Want to call her tomorrow.I am very happy to see you here.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See.You Next Week,
11-12-12.


No comments: