Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life is Beautiful 143.

After introducing Nandini to Ram  Vasanthy  was asking Nandini,
We are going to Sam sung Show room and after that we are going to have our lunch.Why do n't you Join with us.
Nandini.Thank you.I have some  work.You carry on. Now Give me a miss call.I will call you tomorrow.
Vasanthy.O.K.We will meet tomorrow.Take care ,Bye.
After her departure Ram and Vasanthy bought a  new mobile phone from Samsung came out took a taxi 
reached Saravana Bhavan Restaurant.
Ram.Nice to see Saravana Bhavan in Sharjah.
Vasanthy.What type of food you want.Shall we take North indian thali.
Ram.As you wish.We will have North indian .
Vasanthy.After reaching Mysore Mail me.My id  i  have written here.
Ram.Sure i will mail you.By that time Two plates of thali came.
Ram was enjoying the delicious Brinjal sambar and Beans curry.Vasanthy enjoyed her  favourite Sweet Basanthi .Ram too.
Vasanthy.What time you will be leaving to the Air Port
Ram.Kathambari said she will call .
Vasanthy.Fine.Bearer give me the bill to me.
Ram.No ,i Will pay for this.
Vasanthy.You are treating me for the new job.
Ram.Not for that.After returning I am taking you and Kathambari for a Big treat.
Vasanthy.Ram  just for fun i asked you.You are My treat.
After paying the bill Ram,
Vasanthy First , i will leave you and  then  go to my hotel.
Vasanthy.No Ram ,I am in the other direction.I will take a Cab and go.Happy and Safe Journey to you.
Expecting your mail.Ram.O.K.Take care.My Dubai Visit is a Memorable one.
Vasanthy.Bye Ram Ilove you.
Ram.I too.Bye.
Ram reached his hotel.When he opened the door his phone was ringing
(To be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
18-12-12.
.

No comments: