Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Life is Beautiful 141.

After the Meeting Kathambari took Ram to his Hotel.While driving she was asking Ram,
Ram Tomorrow you are flying by Emirates.You want to go for Shopping i will take you.
Ram.Thank you Kathambari  for all your help,bringing me to this Beautiful country making me one of your family members in  your Organisation.
Kathambari .No Ram,it 's all because of your  nice delivery, and mingling with people.
Ram.I have to prove my  worth once i come back..
 Kathambari. You will.I told Mum about your   appointment.She was very happy.
Ram.Now you drop me in my Hotel.Tomorrow morning i will go to City Centre buy some gifts for my friends.
Kathambari Reached his Hotel.O.K. Bye now,See you tomorrow.
Ram  came to his room changed his dress.Waiter came with tea.Ram was  sipping  the tea By that time his phone was ringing.Vasanthy was in the other side.
Congratulations Ram,
Ram.Thank you Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.I am extremely happy that you are going to be with me.
Ram.Me too,after many years  i am going to have this opportunity,which i am sincerely thanking  to God.
Vasanthy.When you will be back.
Ram . A Fortnight time.
Vasanthy.That much time i have to wait for you.
Ram.Having waited for twenty eight years ,you are not able to wait for fifteen days.
Vasanthy.Yes Ram.I  am not in a Position to wait for fifteen days.Tell me you  will wait
Ram.I can not help.  I have to spent few days with my friends.
Vasanthy.O.K. I am sorry,Friends are your asset i forgotten.
Ram.Where are you now.
Vasanthy.I am at home.Kathambari has gone to a Birth day party.
Ram.Tomorrow why do n't you come to City Centre in the Morning.
Vasanthy.I will call you in the Morning.Bye now . I love you Ram.
Ram.I too love Beautiful Vasanthy.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
.4-12-12.


No comments: