Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Life is Beautiful 231.

Ram reached home.In the evening he received a call from Vasanthy.
Vasanthy .Ram, Happy to see you today .
Ram.Me too Vasanthy.How are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine.I am happy Kathambari likes Prasanna and Prasanna  also.Today i was watching in the Pooja Both are good pair. .I am waiting for Kathambari's marriage .
Ram.Yes,both are good match. You can ask Kathambari about her wish.
Vasanthy.I am waiting for the opportunity.So far  i could n't get.
Ram.Prasanna is a nice boy.I know him for long time.He is the only son.He works for a good Pharmaceutical company and Hand some too.With out any good habits.
Vasanthy.What,with out any good habits.
Ram.I mean today every one has got drinking habit and gambling.He does n't have this habits.Just for fun i mentioned good habits .Because today's symbolare this habits.Vasanthy.Oh,My god i have taken a back.I was praying he should be like my Ram.
Vasanthy.No doubt,my beautiful Vasanthy.I love you so much.
Vasanthy.Itoo,OK.Ram i Will call later.Bye now.
After  finishing that call Ram went for a Walk.
He was also happy after long time he spoke to Vasanthy.Her sweet voice and beautiful expressive eyes Ram always admire.Soft,gentle,and above all more patience of her qualities Ram always like.
By that time he got a call from Prasanna.
Hello sir,you are at home
Ram.I am walking.Tell me
Prasanna.Today's pooja was nice.I enjoyed
Ram.Only Pooja
Prasanna.And the Hospitality by both Kathambari and her mother i enjoyed.
Ram.Nice.You like them
Prasanna.Yes sir.Nice family.
By that time Some body was calling Ram
He has to  say bye to Prasanna.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
2-9-14.

No comments: