Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life is Beautiful 233.

Ram reached his office .Prasanna was  waiting for him in the office.
Good Morning Sir,How are you.
Ram.I am fine.Tomorrow Mr Lizioli is coming .What time i can bring here.
Ram.Good.You can bring him in the morning Since Atkinson is out of office today you can come tomorrow.I will tell Atkinson.What you would like to have.
Prasanna.I like to have Tea which is very good here.
Ram.I know.Dubai where ever you go you get  good tea from  people.
Prasanna.When Raj Uncle is coming.He can stay with me Sir.
Ram.Thank you,he will stay with me. We will meet frequently.
By that time Tea has come
Prasanna.Lovely tea.
Ram.In our office we prepare with Ginger  which is good .
Prasanna.Yes Sir,I follow this in our office.
Excuse me,may i join with you ,   Kathambari was entering in to Ram's cabin.
Ram.You are always welcome ,come i will tell tea for you
Kathambari Saw Prasanna and was  Surprised
How is that in this hour you are here.
Prasanna.Tomorrow My Principle is coming from Italy.Iwanted to find out what time i can bring him
Ram told me to bring in the morning.
Kathambari.Nice Prasanna.Hope you have enjoyed Our pooja on that day.
Prasanna.It was nice.
Kathambari.How is your job.
Prasanna.Interesting and Challenging to introduce new innovations.
Kathambari.Pharmaceutical is a nice Profession.
Ram.Yes,Very good one.
Prasanna.Thank you both .See you tomorrow ,Bye now.
After he left Ram was murmuring,Nice guy
Kathambari also ,yes,he is a nice guy
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
16-9-14.

No comments: