Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Life is Beautiful 250.

Next day morning Ram was busy  in the office.Raj has gone to confirm his return journey to India  to the travel agent.By  that time Ram's Mobile was ringing.He was surprised to see the number,it was Vasanthy.He took the phone
Ram here ,
Vasanthy.Hello Ram,Vasanthy here.How are you.
Ram.I am fine .I never expected a call from you at this hour.
Vasanthy.You are not happy
Ram.No,Normally you never called me in the morning.I Love to hear your beautiful Voice every day
Vasanthy.Thank you.I want to talk to you ,hope i am not disturbing you
Ram.For my Vasanthy no disturbence.Tell me
Vasanthy. Yesterday my ambition has fulfilled.
Ram.Is it what is that.
Vasanthy.I want to see a good boy for Kathambari .I was waiting nearly one and half years for   this.God is very great.Kathambari got a good boy for her life partner. Above all i am more happy that he is your disciple.
Ram.Thank you Vasanthy for the Compliment.Iwill ask Prasanna to tell his mother and find out a good day for their marriage.
Vasanthy.That was the reason i called you.After their marriage my ambition should be fulfilled.
Ram.What is your ambition.
Vasanthy.You do n't know. Guess
Ram.Tell me.
Vasanthy.We should Unite
Ram.Is it Possible
Vasanthy.I was waiting for  Twenty six years for this to join with you.
Ram.O.K. If i  join with my Beautiful Vasanthy i am the happiest person in the World.
Vasanthy.Thank you. I  am unable to express my feelings. That day is not far off.
Ram.Today i am very happy to hear   this good news from you.I love you
Vasanthy.I   too My Beautiful Ram.
Ram.What else
Vasanthy.I will keep in touch with you.Love you,Take care bye now
Ram.You too.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
13-1-15.

.

No comments: