Friday, January 22, 2016

Article 439.

Article Published in The GulfToday UAE on 23Jan 16, (My Article 439).

New sector

I receivedrticle 439/. a call from a friend who had come on holiday from the UAE. He was the one who encouraged me to change my profession from pharmaceutical to risk management while I was in the UAE.

I was happy to hear his friendly voice after five years. I remembered many occasions when we went to famous hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Initially, I was reluctant to change my pharma profession to risk management. 

My friend jovially told me, “You are not going to carry heavy bags with medicine samples. Now you can just carry papers only and avoid waiting for long hours.” 

Though meant as a joke, I thought it had deep meaning and agreed to take up the job in a new sector. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: