Monday, September 19, 2016

Life is Beautiful 338.


After Raj's conversation Ram  received another call.Vasanthy was in the other line
Ram,How are you.
Ram.I am fine.Sorry that day i have to leave
Vasanthy.No problem.Why i called you  will it be possible to meet tomorrow
Ram.When ,what time.
Vasanthy.We can meet in Bur Dubai krishna temple 5-30.P.M.
Ram.Fine.Ihave not  gone there  for few weeks.I will be there ,unless and untill if there is any urgent work from office
Vasanthy.I know that,you can inform me if there is any work
Ram.Certainly.But i pray i wanted to meet not only the Beautiful Krishna but also my Beautiful Vasanthy
Vasanthy.Thank you.O.K.See you tomorrow.Bye
Ram.Bye
After that Ram   had tea.Mean time again phone was ringing.Prasanna was in the other line
Good evening sir,how are you
Ram.I am fine.What news
Prasanna.My mother is recovering and doing well.Murthy Sir called and told.I came to know that Nirmala will be working for a Leading News Paper in India
Ram.How you know this
Prasanna.Raj  told me yesterday.I am happy that she got a Job through you nd she will have a bright future
Ram.How
Prasanna.I am one example.You introduced me to MurthyToday i am in this position because of you
Ram.You have proved your mettle and came to this position.
Prasanna.You are very humble and Simple sir
Ram.No Prasanna.What little i want to do to the Society i am doing
Prasanna.I called you only for this Sir,Bye now
Ram.Bye
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
20-9-16

No comments: