Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Life is Beautiful 382

Prasanna left Ram  in his house.After  washing Ram came and  switched on theT.V. He saw the Indian new president Ramnth Kovind taking oath. By that time his phone was ringing
Raj was on the other line
Ram,how are you.
Ram.I am fine Raj,how are you and family
Raj.All are fine.I have sent a mail regarding the new Indian president's Oath ceremony.
Ram.What a nice coincidence I am watching this in the T.V
Raj.Nice.Hope he will do good things to the Lower society with the help of the Present govt.
Ram.No doubt,he will certainly do and recommend
Raj.You can cover this topic tomorrow
Ram.I will do it.How is  Nirmala.
Raj.She is fine.She likes Abudhabi
Ram.Good,Sulaiman has invited me for the training programme.He will inform me the exact date.
Raj.Nice,you can attend.Take care .Bye now
Ram .Bye.
Ram has not visited AbuDhabi for long time and now he can visit.
K.Ragavan
See You Next week,
25-7-17



No comments: