Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Life is Beautiful 429.

Raj came home .Ram was waiting for him.
Raj how was your day.
Raj.Fine Had your Dinner.
Ram.Yes,just now .You told me that you will be coming little late.You had your dinner.
Raj.Yes, Ihad with my client .
Ram.I was watching the news.Nothing is  encouraging.Kashmir every day problem.The recent Journalist shot dead was sad.
Raj.Yes Ram.We have covered very nicely In  India .Journalists should be protected.
Ram.Terrorism is increasing day by day and human lives no value.
Raj.True,despite so much precautions and safety 
Ram.Tomorrow evening one of my client invited for Iftar  party.We both will go .
Raj.What time Ram.
Ram.Seven P.M.in Karama area
Raj.Iwill come to the place direct .
Ram.O.K.Iwill send the location by text.
After that Both were watching T.V.for some time .
Next day morning Ram and Raj left for their work.
While going Ali ,Sir, kindly take this dates .My friend  gave me yesterday's party.
Ram.Thank you.Dates i love that too seedless.
Ali.Yes sir,this is from Iran
Ram.Iran has got every resources ,the dates are very tasty.
After that Ram received a call from Kathambari.
Good morning Ram.Is Raj uncle there.
Ram.Kathambari i am on the way to office.Raj leftfor his Work.What is the matter.
Kathambari.I want to thank him for the parcel he brought from my mother in law.The sweets was very nice.
Ram.No problem.I will tell him.
Kathambari.Thank you.Have a Wonderful Tuesday.
Ram.Same to you.
Ram reached his office .
He received a call from Raj.Ram ,a friend of mine wanted to meet you.Which day will be convenient.
Ram.Tomorrow.I will tell you the time after some time.
Raj.O.K.See you in the evening.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
19-6-18




No comments: