Friday, September 4, 2009

Article Published in Gulf today on 5 September.09.Uae.

Metro
motivation
When we receive our own kith and kin after along time the joy knows no bounds.Recently i had such an experience.
My son in law arrived from India.He is an ace photographer and one of his photos hadbeen displayed in Times Square US.
i Was talking n the phone when i loudly replied Yes,'' My family members were eager to know what that yes was meant to be.But i kept the news a suspense.After they repeatedly insisted i let the cat out. I revealed t them that a friend had requested me to take my son-in-law fr the inaguration of the much-talked about Metro rail.
Ithoughtthe photographer can capture the beautiful panoramic view of Dubai.Isaw the joy of my family members.
One won't enjoy unless one experiences.
Such happiness can be enjoied only when one experiences it.
K.Ragavan

No comments: