Saturday, September 19, 2009

Letter From My close friend M.C.Shetty.

Dear friend Ragavan,
It was one of my usual recruitment Ads you responded 16 years ago. A pious smiling friendly gentlemen confidently walking into my office, instantly creating an air of warmth and friendliness which has grown many folds over the years between us. I admire your unconditional ever caring, loving nature who used to call me regularly even you were on holidays in india. We have discussed millions of topics, shared ideas and spent quite a bit of time together over the years. As Ralph Emersion says ' a friend is someone I can be sincere with, someone I can think out loud to'. I must mention here that I have not seen any one who is as conteded and enthusiastic person as you. I cant belive that you have taken so quick decision and really going back to home country after living so long here. Can I say like this 'You came , you saw and you conqured.
Since you have taken to decision I my self and my entire family extend our sincere wishes to you and your family. I am sure you make a new set of friends where ever you go and make life comfortable. 'Value of a frienship is not that how much one feels happy with you, but it is emptiness that one feels without you' Once again wish you good health, happiness and long life.
miss you friend
Sincerely yours
MCShetty

1 comment:

Ragavan said...

Thank you for your wonderful affectionate Letter.Iwill be always remembering you,because i landed in to wonderful Risk management profession from Pharmaceutical ,one of the sophisticated in India.My regards to your wife ,Blessings and wishes for Chi.Abishek,and sow.Asha.
Iwill remember you as long i exist.
K.Ragavan.