Friday, September 18, 2009

Article Published in Gulf today on 19.September. .09.Uae.

Parting
is a pain
For the past few days, I have been receiving many calls and mails from my friends expressing their feelings.It is not easy to say goodbye to a wonderful countrylike the U.A.E.Owing to domestic compulsions,Ihave to call it a day here andmove back to my country.Having spent 16,glorious years,as an insurance professional,after working in the pharmaceutical profession my home country for three decades,I have little choicebut to move on to my native place.What has touched my heart deeply is the hospitality of the Arabs and the love of this country.Ido not think any where elsewe can see 200,nationalities living with such love and affection.
Whereever Iam Iwill never forgetmy good days in theU.A.E.
K.Ragavan

No comments: