Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miracle in My Life.

I am writing this real incident occurred in my life and which I would like to share with all our site friends.We have all read miracles in books and movies but I have experienced a true miracle in my own life.Iam taking all our readers to a short journey of my past life.Back when I was working in a pharmaceutical company based in Mysore,in the beautiful state of Karnataka.My child hood hobby was writing short stories of which some have been published in leading Tamil magazines.
In 1990,While travelling I met an interesting person who happened to be a record engineer and was associated with the Mumbai film world namely Bolly wood.He was impressed with one of my script and promised to sell it to a good producer provided Ifor get any hope of claiming the script at a later stage.Igave the script to him In 1993.Ireceived a telegram from the same friend stating that Rs25,000 will be awarded for my script.Iwas so happy that my story had been accepted.But after that,Ileft for Dubai in October 1993 and till then Ihad not received any money.
As years passedI completely forget about that incident.Then it was October 2004, while Iwaspassing near by,Focus Recording near the Rashid Hospital Bridge,some one called my name.To my surprise,the person was none other then my Record Engineer friend.He was surprised to see me in Dubai and asked me why Ihad sent back Rs,25,000DDback to him.Iwas also surprised and asked him when the amount was sent.Icame to know it was in 1995,by which time my family had shifted to Chennai.After a chat with him over a cup of tea,he took my visiting card,my wall street exchange number and promised that he will transfer the amount by july 2005.Idid not tell any body about this incident lest history repeats it self.
Then the memorablemoment happened on 22,nd june 2005.Iwas justwalking to my office in Ajman when to my utter surprise,a person approached me and enquired for my office locations and me.Itold him Iwas the person he was looking for.Then he explained to me that my record engineer friend has sentRs,25,000 and he took me to Wall street exchange in Sharjahand remitted the money to my account.Icould not belive it and pinchedmyself.Then the person told me that they are waiting for the contract period for the script that Igave in 1990 and promised me an award in September or October 2006.Even though Iam not expecting any thing apart from the Rs25,000 which was promised bymy friend which Igot after along wait of 15,years.Iwillnot be surprisedif Iget an additional amount because he is a true Gentle man.
The most astonishing thing of all is that my script has been a successful hit serial in New Zealand for the past 7years.This incident is nothing but a miracle in my life.Istrongly believe that whatever we are destined to get ,we will surely get it.
Regards.
K.Ragavan.

No comments: