Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life is Beautiful 132.

Ram opened the door saw  Kathambari's office driver Ali was standing.Good after noon Sir,
Ram.What is the time now.
Ali. Now the  time is 11a.m.Actually the meeting is at 1.P.M..I came this area for some other work,will come back  at 12.30P.M.
Ram.O.K.Ali.Iwill be ready at 12.30.P.M.
After he left Ram came inside.Again the phone was ringing.
Vasanthy was in the line.What happened  Ram,no response.
Ram.Iwas about to take the phone,by that time Driver Ali came.Sorry.
Vasanthy.O.k.I thought of meeting you in City Centre at 1.P.M.i am eager to see you.
Ram.I too,but Kathambari's M.D .Wants to meet me at 1.p.m.They have invited for Lunch also.I do n't know what for he is.inviting.
Vasanthy.I do n't know this .Iwanted to have lunch with you today.O.K.What elseRam.Now you might have
understood my past after reading my elaborate letter.
Ram could n't reply immediately.But  after a minitue,Yes Vasanthy,Icleared my doubts.
Vasanthy.Thank you Ram.I love you.Our love is true and  pure one.When i met you in Dubai after three decades i was jumping with joy.God is not great,very very greatwith us.You agree Ram.
Ram.Certainly Vasanthy,i too love you.Our Love is pure and divine.
Vasanthy.Thank you so much.Today i am in a very good  mood Ram.What about you.
Ram.Me too.I am eager to see you.But due to this appointment i am unable to meet you.
Vasanthy.Do n't worry,We will meet tomorrow.
Ram.O.K. Take care.
Vasanthy.You too.
Both Ram and V asanthy Belives in true love and affection .Their love is above Sex and other Materialistic
attach ments.Both thinking  are Beautiful and persons too.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
2-10-12.

No comments: