Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life is Beautiful 136.

Next day morning Ram received  a phone call .Raj called  from  Mysore
Ram,How are you.Congratulations,Murthy told me about your offer.I am really proud of you.
Ram.Thank you  Raj.How is your family.
Raj.All are fine.We are missing you.When are you  Joining .
Ram.Ihave to tell my decision today.Even if i accept i will certainly come to Mysore.
Raj.Thanks.Take care Ram.
Ram left the Phone As usual .after taking his breakfast  Ram was going through the daily paper The National..At that time his room bell was ringing.When he opened the door he was surprised to see Vasanthy standing.Hello,How are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine you have forgotten me.No call,
Ram.I was about to call you.I am  offered by Kathambari's  Company as Coordinator.
Vasanthy.I Know that .Kathambari  told  me. I am very happy about this development.I can be with you for ever. Hope you are  accepting  this.
Ram.Yes Vasanthy.Unexpected  pleasant  development.I am telling today to Kathambari's M.D.What you would like to have.
Vasanthy.Thank you.I just now had Break fast.How about you.
Ram.I too had just now.
Vasanthy.Are you going to tell  over phone or meeting the M.D.Direct.
Ram.I have to ask Kathambari about this.
Vasanthy.Kathambari was confident about your acceptance  will come and pick you to her office.I came to see you personally.Even in this age you are charming,you are my evergreen hero.
Ram.You are also beautiful at this age.Now what is your age.
Vasanthy.Now i am 52.
Ram.My God,no body will tell that you are 52.
Vasanthy.What is your age Ram.
Ram.I am 58.I took Voluntary retirement at 55.
Vasanthy. I am not seeing any grey hair in your hair.Great.
Ram .No ,one or two may be.But not very visible.
The true love and affection is  beyond age was true in their case.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See you Next Week,
30-10-12.

No comments: