Monday, October 22, 2012

Life is Beautiful 135.

After the discussions Kathambari asked Ram to give a positive reply.
Ram.I will try Kathambari.Ileft India a month back.My little friend tomy is taken care by friend Moorthy.I do n't want to burden him more. Ihave to think twice before accepting this offer.Tomy is with me for the past seven years is very faithful  and obedient.Like a child it is with me.My main hesitation only for this.
Kathambari. i do agree with you Ram.I will tell this to Our M.D.
Ram.o.k.
Ram left her office reached his room.He was recollecting the discussions he had and the offer.At that time his phone was ringing.Moorthy was in the other line
Ram,How are you.We are all fine here.When you will come to Mysore.
Ram.Shortly ,How is your family and tomy.
Moorthy.Tomy is fine.He is very much attached to us.
Ram.Thank you.Iwas worried about him.Today i was offered by Kathambari's Company to join with them as Coordinator for Middleeast and North Africa operation.
Moorthy.Congrats Ram.When you will be joining.
Ram.I am hesitaing  because of Tomy.If i come to Dubai tomy's position i am worried.
Moorthy.This offer you won't get again please accept .Tomy We will take care.
Ram.Moorthy i do n't want to burden you.
Moorthy.No burden.We all like tomy.Infact my  daughter Nirmala was  feeling why we have not  adopted  a Pup earlier.
Ram.Thank you.Any way i am coming to Mysore spent few days with you all and my tomy.
Moorthy.Raj and Prasanna was also expecting you.
Ram.Iwill come as early as possible.Nowi can accept this offer.Tomy's Problem solved through you.
Moorthy.Yes.You can accept.Take care  see you soon.
Ram.Bye ,Iam very lucky to have your friendship.
Moorthy.No Ram,We all are lucky to have your friendship.
Ram.Thank you for your Beautiful word.
Moorthy.Bye Ram.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
23-10-12.

No comments: