Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life is Beautiful 134.

Kathambari and her colleague greeted Ram.Wel come Mr,Ram. They entered in to the Managing Director's room. Kathambari.Please be seated Our M.D.Will be here in few minitues. Ram .O.K. After few minitues M.D .Came. Welcome Mr,Ram.First of all let me congratulate your excellent participation in the Cyprus Conference. Ireceived couple of messages from our Overseas clients appreciating your roll. Ram.Ihave not done any thing extra.What little i know i havedelivered. M.D.What you will like to have.. Ram. I Prefer tea. M.D. Fine .We all will have tea.Kathambari tell for tea. kathambari. I will beback in a minitue. M.D.Ram meet Anjali,one of our Out standing correspondent like Kathambari.She is covering Middle east and North Africa coverage. Anjali.Hello,nice to meet you Ram. Ram.Me too. M.D.Ram i have moved with you in few Occassions and in Toast master's Meeting.You are one of the few personalities who has got the beautiful presentation,narration and above all with authentic delivery.I have decided to offer you to the position as Regional coordinator in our Media Set up. Ram.Thank you for the offer.But i have no back ground on your concept.Secondly i have settled in India. M.D.I Know that Mr,Ram.You can visit India also for the Coverage on various issues Ican wait for one day ,positive reply from you.Come,let us have tea. M.D.kathambari i told Ram about my decision.The ball is in his court. Ram.Give me a day .I will give my reply tomorrow. (tobe continued). K.Ragavan. See you Next Week, 16-10-12.

No comments: