Friday, April 10, 2015

Article 398.


Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 11April 15, (398Th Article)

Priceless evening

A few days ago, I was enjoying a game of carrom at the local seniors club, when my grandson called me to return home immediately. I inquired as to why he was asking me to rush home so quickly. He only said, “It’s suspense.” 

I rushed over home and my grandson informed me that we were going to my favourite restaurant as he had just finished his exams. To celebrate, he decided we should all go to my favourite restaurant. 

The reason that I loved that particular dinner evening, was not just the yummy food but also for the love that my grandson had showered me with. Although those delicacies were precious, my grandchild’s love is priceless. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: