Friday, August 17, 2012

Article264.

Passion’s ever present Article Published in The Gulf Today ,UAE on 18 Aug 12(264).

Meetings with friends are usually taken up by discussions on a whole host of topics under the sun. During one such meeting that took place a few days ago, a certain friend was keen to know about the hobbies of each of his friends gathered that day.

When my turn came, I spoke of my passion for writing.

My friends didn’t quite understand the meaning of the word “passion.”

I explained that there existed a clear difference between “hobby” and “passion”.

Whenever a person is in the right mood, he or she engages in his or her chosen hobby/hobbies, viz., writing, drawing, painting, etc. But passion manifests itself regardless of the mood. Shedding light on my passion brought smiles to my friends’ faces.
K. Ragavan

No comments: