Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life is Beautiful 126.

Ram.Kathambari,this is your mummy,congratulating me for today's meeting.
Kathambari.I see, i told Mum about our today's Beautiful meeting.
Ram.Thank you.Ever since i met you in My sore J.C.Eng College my life is going very beautifully I should thank you for that.
Kathambari.For me also the same feelings.Ram
Evening we are going for the dinner arranged by our host.At 8P.M.I will come.Now i have to meet a friend .Take care,See you later.
After she left Ram wanted to check his Mails in his Lap top.
Couple of Letters from Murthy, Raj and Prasanna asking when he is expected to India.
Ram too miss them.Since this is the first Occasion he was away For more then 30 days from his place.Murthy was mentioning Tomy was very helpful in guarding his house Ram left Tomy to Murthy's custody. Murthy has mentioned in the mail .Tomy too miss his boss.
Ram replied the mails that shortly he will be coming to India.
By that time the room staff came with his Coat.
Sir,This is your coat apart from the morning mistake another mistake happened.
Ram.What is that .
Staff. Idid n't see the pockets.In one pocket one Envelop was drinched when i put it in the water.The cover was completely spoiled.If you tell this to our Hotel i will loose my job.I am from North India. i have my old mother and sister to take care.Kindly pardon me sir.and started crying.
Ram.Do n't cry.I wo n't tell to the Hotel.Where is the envelop.
Staff.Sir ,in the water that has complety spoiled.Here is the envelop.
Ram saw the cover.No pages are visible.He could not read a single word.
O.K. In future be careful in checking the personal belongings of the visitors.
Thank you sir.This help i wo n't for get.
By virtue of his Character and soft ness Ram never gets upset and angry.In this case also he was calm.But one thing he was anxious to know the content of Vasanthy's Letter.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
21-8-12.


No comments: