Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life is Beautiful 125.

After reaching the hotel Kathambari wants to take rest for an hour to refresh herself.Ram had his wash came to his room hall.By that time his phone was ringing.
Ram took the phone.Hello ,
Vasanthy.How are you Ram.
Ram.I am fine.How are you.
Vasanthy.I am missing you.Have you gone through my letter ,which i have given you in a Cover.Now you know the whole story.Congratulations for your remarkable speech today.Kathambari told me how you have interacted the audience.I am really proud of you.Now you will understand your Vasanthy.
Ram.Yes.He did n't tell that he has not gone through the letter.
Vasanthy.Ilove you Ram.Even if we meet after Fifty years also you are my Ram.I am having full confidence on you.Our love is different from the normal one.It is Divine with Under standing and maturity.
Ram could not answer immediately.But one thing he understood Vasanthy has written the real truth.With out reading her letter he was afraid to comment.
Vasanthy.Ram what happened.No joy from you even i explained the Five pages letter
Ram.No vasanthy.I am unable to speak because of Joy as well emotion.
Vasanthy.That is enough for me .My Ram is always for me.
By that time Kathambari entered in his room.
Ram.Phone from India .Your friend Murthy or Raj.
Ram.No.It is from Your Mummy.
Kathambari.Mummy,her eyes was full of surprise.
(tobe continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
14-8-12.

No comments: