Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Life is Beautiful 281.

Ram and others entered in to Kathambari's house  hall.Vasanthy was waiting for them.
Good morning to all,welcome to our home.
Murthy.Thank you
Vasanthy.I heard about you through Kathambari  nice to see you here.
Murthy.Thank you.
Vasanthy.You too Ram  and  Prasanna welcome
Prasanna.Thank you.
Vasanthy.We will have light refreshment before our discussions.
Ram.What refreshments
Kathambari.Today i prepared  Vadai and chatni.Mummy prepared Kesari
Ram.Murthy likes Kesari very much.
Murthy.Yes we often have Satyanarayana pooja in my house.At  that time  my wifeprepares Kesari only.
Vasanthy.Come ,let us go to dining hall.
After finishing the refreshments all came to hall.
Vasanthy. I have fixed a date  next month for the marriage.
Ram.Nice,where is the venue.
Vasanthy.It is Indian    community hall in Dubai.
Ram.Oh Nice hall.
Vasanthy.It will accomodate nearly 500 guests.From India who all the people come from Prasanna side.
Prasanna.Mother only from my side.I do n't have any relatives from my side.
Vasanthy.I see.
Prasanna. I want   Mr Murthy,my managing directorand Mr Raj to attend.
Ram.Good suggestion. i  can ask Mr Atkinsonto apply for visas.
Prasanna.No need sir.I can apply through our company.
Murthy.Proposal is very good.I have to check up with Our MD.Iam confident he will attend the marriage.
Ram.Regarding Raj ,i will inform him today.
Vasanthy.All are my guests and  i will arrange for the air tickets and accomodation.
Ram.Fine.
Vasanthy.I have arranged Purohit   and cook for the wedding.
Ram.On this  i remember the good oldcomedy Story of Washingtonil thirumanam written by a very good writer Chavi now no more. Now Dubaill Prasanna Thirumanam.
Kathambari.What a  great example Ram.i like it
After  that they discussed Various topics went to Lunch
(To be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
18-8-18.


No comments: