Monday, February 29, 2016

Tribute to Saranathan Lakshmi Narasimhan 392.

Today i remembered another interesting personality whom i have association with  eight years doing a Wonderful service both religiously and social net works with his own  Web site  created a good impact with many readers is none other than my good friend Saranathan Lakshmi Narasimhan.Known for his simplicity ,vast knowledge and above all his meaningful and crisp comments inspired me.His site Pulivahanan is a very popular one and many readers contributing articles,letters and photos including me.His team is the main motivating factor for my blog  Creativity.His philanthropic attitude also attracted me.I have been writing this tribute column for nearly  Seven and half years every monday in my blog tributing people of various walks of life.This week i wanted to tribute my good face book friend Saranathan Lakshmi Narasimhan.Blessed with two daughters  who are staying abroad .Two son in laws are gem and two grand children doing very well.I happend to visit him when he was in US in 2014 August.I am wishing him all the very best in all his activities particularly his philanthraphic nature.Today  i am happy to tribute  this Stalwart ,his Wife and Family members.
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
29-2-16
www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

No comments: