Friday, August 19, 2016

Article.

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 20Aug 16, (My Article 479).

Meeting point

During a recent visit to Chennai, I happened to meet a prominent and elderly writer, Vedha Gopalan, at a friend’s place. I was surprised at her simplicity and unassuming nature, though she’s well known among the local community. 

We discussed various writers and their creative work. Incidentally, her husband was also a famous writer and I have read his stories in my younger days.

Talking about meeting people, I realise that destiny does play a great part. The other day, I was supposed to meet a close friend at a mall in Bengaluru, but had to cancel the plan at the last minute. 

It is at such times that the adage, “Man proposes, God disposes,” sounds absolutely true. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: