Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Life is Beautiful 470.

Next day evening Ram received a call from Murthy.
Good evening Ram.Today we had a good gathering in Ananda rao 's house for SatyaNarayana Pooja,We missed you and Raj.
Ram.Good.Happy to hear the word SatyaNarayana.
Murthy.Another good  news.Kathambari's mother asked Prasanna's mother to come to Dubai on 9April for some important get together  and will announce her decision  made suspense for all of us.
Ram.Is it .I do n't know What is about.
Murthy.Kathambari yesterday called me if i am free on that day i should come.Mother wanted to announce some important news.
Ram.Strange news for me.
Murthy.Any way i am coming for this gathering on 9April.
Ram.Nine is a good number ,hope every thing will go well on that day.
After that  call over Ram received a call.He was more surprised to receive from his Beautiful Vasanthy.
Hello Ram.How are you.Are you free.
Ram.Yes,i am in the office.
Vasanthy.You and Raj  has to come for my Beautiful announcement.
Ram.I see.Your voice is different from normaldays.
Vasanthy.Yes,all these years my voice was in different tone.Now the time has come and i changed my tone.
Ram.I do n't want to ask.I am prepare to wait one more week.
Vasanthy.I know your nature.You are a Wonderful person uncomparable.
Ram.You are making me great Vasanthy.I am nothing in front of you
Vasanthy.Any way wait for one week to know every thing.Bye now.Love you
Ram.I too love you.See you on 9th.
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
2-4-19

No comments: