Monday, April 8, 2019

Life is Beautiful 471.



Life 471.

Life is Beautiful 471
.On 9th  Tuesday Morning Ram received a call from Murthy.   Good morning Ram.How are you.  I came yesterday night to Prasanna's house along with his mother.I was asked to come by Prasanna's Mother in law for some important  discussion. Ram. I See.I am also coming there along with Raj. Murthy.What time you will come here. Ram .Twelve P.M Murthy.I am eagerly waiting to listen what  Kathambari's mother is going to deliver. Ram.Me too. Murthy.O.K.We shall meet at 12. After that Raj was also restless to know what for all called.  Exactly 12P.M Ram and Raj reached Prasanna's house.Nirmala was also waiting there. Kathambari was welcoming every body Good morning friends .It is a great pleasure to welcome you all for an important meeting..Before that kindly have your Drinks.Which ever flavor you like. Every body took different variety.Ram took his favorite Pineapple flavor. Vasanthi  also  took pineapple flavor. After drinks are over Kathambari Now Mum will talk.I am also eagerly waiting to know what is special about today's gathering.Now the floor  is yours Mum. Vasanthyi Thank you Kathambari.It wii take nearly one hour to finish my speech.In between i don't want questions.After i finish only i take questions.Every one O.K.All said o.k.Then Vasanthi  started her speech. Now i am 53 years old.I am going to take all of you  three decades back when i was in Mysore working for a bank.At that time i met one young knowledgeable beautiful  person  who has stolen my heart in couple of  meetings..He also liked me very much.We used to meet often.He was a Professor working for a leading college in Bengaluru.Days are passing and we wanted  to marry.His mother also liked our wish.Every thing was going smoothly.Suddenly my transfer order came with promotion to Mahabaleswar.We have decided to wait for one year to marry.This part only my fiancee knows.After reaching Mahabaleswar i met my class mate who settled in Mahabaleswar. Her name was also Vasanthy  and  i are good child hood friends.She was so happy to see me and compelled me  to stay in her Bunglow.She  her estate owner husband and two year child are their world.One year passed the child liked me and i also attracted by her naughty habits.When every thing  was going  smoothly suddenly one day my friend and her husband went for a Boat ride..I was staying back with the child in the house.My god how to tell.The tragic news came to me that the boat sunk in the river and only their bodies brought to hospital When i went to the hospital her husband died .Only my friend was waiting for my arrival.She took the oath from me that i should be the mother for the child and manage all  her estate properties.After telling these  few things she also left from  the world.I was shocked.Mean time i wrote a letter to my fiancee but the letter has come back After that again  i was  transferred to Mumbai.  Mean time  I sold all the properties in Mahabaleswar and put that money in  the child's name in the bank  and the child is none other than Kathambari.  Then i have no  information about my fiancee..After spending few years in  Mumbai i got a good offer from a multinational bank  in Dubai .Mean time the child  Kathambari was more attached to me and could n't remember her parents made me easy to ask her to call me mummy and she was also thinking i am her mother..I was also showered all my love and affection to her.In Mumbai i noticed her attitude towards Journalism and  i made her Journalist from Dubai based school.She then joined the famous Channel and earned a good name.Mean time one of her Indian trip she met my friend and later recommended to her Channel for the  good  position..On one Occasion i saw him and shocked.Many times i wanted to explain him about my past life  but failed.. Lastly i wrote three times letters and gave it to him. .The first letter i gave him when he was  going for Cyprus  three  and half years back. He has read every thing and with out murmuring about  my past he was keeping quite made me more guilty.He is a  real gentlemen who inspired me by his patience . I do not want to continue like this for ever and wanted to break my silence.You all have to tell me if i am wrong all these years keeping quite.Now you all know who is my fiancee and who is Kathambari. Murthy.Madam you are great.You have been patiently waiting to meet Ram.but you never thought you will meet him after twenty five years in Dubai that too through your adopted child Kathambari.Hats off to you. Ram.Yes.The first letter i did n't get from Vasanthi   because i was transferred to Mysore.She also got transferred to Mumbai. Kathambari.Mum ,sorry madam you have taken so much pain to brought me up and you never told about my birth   secret. Vasanthi Do n't call me madam.You are my child Call mum only.Now every body knows what has happened  in my past life. Ram.I never dreamt that i will meet Vasanthi in Dubai. Prasanna's Mother. Vasanthi  ,.Ram is real ram and he remembers you only  and never told us.Today Prasanna is in good position because of Ram  who has treated him like his son made him to study gave him a good life and Kathambari was brought up  by you  was a strange coincidence.With out marrying each other  they have brought  up two perils . This real true couple's life should be  an example for today's past materialistic  and no bonding world.They love each other and not decided to marry out side  shows their depth of love. Raj.Ram never told these things to  me and Murthy. You are real Ram for remembering your one and only favorite. Prasanna.You never told this to me Sir .You are great. Kathambari.Ram you are great.Sorry now i have to call you my dad.My mum should not live alone in future.Both should join  and we all live together. Murthy.Yes.Kathambari is right. Ram.Vasanthi .I am really proud of you.After thirty years we are going to be together with our daughter This also Looks Beautiful. Vasanthi .I know your nature.You always see  every one in Beautiful Manner. Prasanna also our son.Now i am going to give another beautiful news to all that Rukmini aunty is going to become grand mother shortly.Yesterday only the doctor confirmed to me about Kathambari's pregnancy. Ram.Now every suspense is cleared.Even  when Kathambari calls Vasanthi as   Mum i never suspected Vasanthi . Because i know my  Vasanthyi. Rukmini.Since we are all here on the happy occasion  i want  we all should celebrate Ram and Vasanthi 's marriage which was decided thirty years back.The coming friday is a good day for that. My advance  blessings to both for a Beautiful peaceful life in the Coming days and thanks for giving me a sweet news. Raj. Prasanna's mother's suggestion is really very good. Murthy.Yes. Good idea.  I will be very happy to see them in Wedding code. They  both are made for each other for Beautiful life. Kathambari.I am extremely happy about this good suggestion from my mother in law.Let us all meet on friday. Mr Atkinson will be more happy if i tell him  ,He is my bossu,gide in my Media World. .By to all. The Beautiful part of the Story Ram kept the secret of not reading the three letters given to him by his beautiful Vasanthi  and she herself solved the past problems.It is evident good people are always blessed by the Supreme force God. Life is Beautiful Ended with Beautiful Wishes and Blessings from all the readers. K.Ragavan 9-4-19

No comments: